Bamboo Pooja Mat
Bamboo Pooja Mat
Natural Bamboo Cushion Mats are made from Natural Bamboo. The process involves cutting Bamboo into tiles, carbonization (Heat treatment), and weaving by hand to make our premium mats.
You can use Natural Bamboo Cushion Mat for pooja & meditation.
- Cool – Our Bamboo Cushion Mats are cooling in nature due to the natural properties of Bamboo. It absorbs heat and sweat and due to the natural breathing qualities of bamboo, you remain cool!
- Odorless – Natural Bamboo Cushion Mats do not give out bad odor since it is not treated with harmful chemicals in the manufacturing process.
- Chemical Free – The entire production process is mechanical and heat-treatment, as a result, Natural Bamboo Cushion Mats are completely chemical free.
- Healthy! – Natural Bamboo Cushion Mats are totally anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal due to the natural properties of bamboo and our chemical-free process.
- Quality & Wear-resistant - Made of natural bamboo material, and exquisite workmanship, the bamboo chair pad is eco-friendly and wear-resistant, mold-proof and damp-proof, and durable for long-time use.
- Smooth & Comfortable - With a smooth and flat surface, it will provide you with everlasting comfort. Perfect for drivers, office & home use.
- Good for Summer Use - The bamboo chair pad is breathable and refreshing, has sweat absorption, and is heat-absorbing. Let you feel cool even in hot summer.
How To Use Bamboo Mat -
- First, clean the surface where you plan to place the bamboo mat cover. This can be a table, a countertop, or even the floor.
- Unroll the bamboo mat cover and lay it flat on the surface. Make sure it is centered and straight.
- If you are using the mat cover as a table runner or placemat, position it so that it covers the center of the table or the area where you will be placing dishes or plates.
- If you are using the bamboo mat cover as a yoga mat or meditation mat, place it on the floor and position it so that it is aligned with your body.
- Once you have positioned the bamboo mat cover, you can use it in whatever way you like. For example, you can use it as a decorative element, as a place setting for a meal, or as a supportive surface for your yoga practice.
- When you are finished using the bamboo mat cover, simply roll it up and store it in a dry place until you are ready to use it again.
Note: Bamboo mat covers can be delicate and should be handled with care. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives on the surface, and be gentle when rolling and unrolling the mat to avoid damaging the bamboo.